In this tutorial, we will provide step-by-step instructions on setting up your company email in Outlook for mobile. To follow along with the instructions below, you need to have already Outlook downloaded from Google Playstore. If not, download it right now before heading to step 1.
If you have opted to host your website with Mina Web Designs, your hosting comes with FREE email addresses connected to your domain (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Open Outlook and tap on the Add Account icon.
- Tap on Add an Account
- Type in the email address you want to set up and tap CONTINUE at the bottom right of the screen.
- Under Advanced, choose IMAP
- Enter your mailbox server settings on the Connect IMAP screen. (You should have received your own mailbox server information via separate email or by accessing Site Tools)
- If asked what type of encryption to use, choose SSL/TLS.
- If you have entered the mailbox server information correctly, Outlook will inform you that the connection setup was successful. You will now start to receive your emails within Outlook.